HOME FINANCING TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
Credit limits up to $55,0002
• Fast approvals
• No prepayment penalties
• Friendly customer service
• Multiple ways to make a payment
• Affordable payment options
1) GreenSky® is a loan program name for certain consumer credit plans extended by participating lenders to borrowers for the purchase of goods and/or services from participating merchants/providers. Participating lenders are federally insured, federal and state chartered nancial institutions providing credit without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender or familial status. GreenSky®
is a registered trademark of GreenSky, LLC. GreenSky, LLC and its wholly-owned subsidiaries service the loans on behalf of participating lenders.
2) Interest is billed during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the entire loan amount is paid in full before the end of the promotional period.
LICENSES: NMLS #1416362; CT SLC-1416362; NJ MT #1501607 C22
Customer Service Hours
Monday – Saturday: 6am – 1am (ET) Sunday: 8am – 12am (ET)
PICK THE PLAN THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Why should I finance my project when I can pay cash or use a credit card?
Financing a project with a GreenSky® loan allows you to conserve both your money and your equity, and typically offers a lower interest rate than a credit card. GreenSky has many promotional offerings with deferred interest benefits, but without your having to pay out of pocket all at once.
Q: What type of credit is available?
GreenSky loans are unsecured loans with fixed interest rates. Unlike a revolving credit card, your non-promotional monthly payment amount is always the same.
Q: Where can I use my loan?
Use your GreenSky Account Number to pay for services and products offered by the contractor with whom you apply.
Q: How do I make a payment?
It’s simple – pay online or by phone, or schedule automatic payments to be drafted from your bank account. The choice is yours. And there is never a penalty for paying off your loan early.
Q: How do I pay my contractor?
Once approved, you will be provided a loan agreement and issued a 16-digit account number and expiration date. When you want to pay, just provide these numbers to your contractor to process the purchase as if it were a credit card.
Q: How long do I have to use my loan?
Once approved, you have four months to make your purchases.
Q: When is my first payment due?
Depends on your plan. Many deferred interest plans don’t require a payment during the promotional period. The first payment on a budget-minded plan is typically due approximately 30 days after the first purchase.Q: When does the Deferred Interest plan promotion window begin?
At the time of your first purchase